Travel to Istanbul/ Star Alliance
SAVE UP TO 20% ON TRAVEL WITH THE
STAR ALLIANCE™ NETWORK
The Star Alliance members airlines are pleased to be appointed as
the Official Airline Network for the 38th Annual Meeting of the
International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes.
To obtain the Star Alliance Conventions Plus discounts please follow the below steps to access the Convention Plus online booking tool: and:
- Visit www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates
- Under "Delegates Login" enter conventions code TK26S12.
- The online booking tool opens in a seperate window* *Should the online booking tool not open, please ensure that your Pop-Up blocker is disabled.
Registered participants plus one accompanying person travelling to the event can qualify for a discount of up to 20%, depending on fare and class of travel booked.
The participating airlines for this event are: Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Blue1, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EgyptAir, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS International Air Lines, TAM Airlines, TAP Portugal, THAI, Turkish Airlines, United, US Airways.
Discounts are offered on most published business and economy class fares, excluding website/internet fares, senior and youth fares, group fares and Round the World fares.
Please note: For travel to/from Japan and New Zealand special fares or discounts may be offered by the participating airlines on their own network. To obtain these special fares or discounts and for booking office information please visit www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates/ and:
- Click on "Conventions Plus Booking Contacts" and enter the conventions code.
- Choose one of the participating airlines listed
- Call the respective reservation contact listed and quote the conventions code when requesting the special ticket
When making your travel plans please present confirmation of your registration or proof of attendance for the Event/Convention.